Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mounted Cow Head



This got displayed in some exhibition about cows. It's actually acrylic on flax cloth cut into a cow head shape and stuffed with cotton, then mounted on a wooden plank. The design was basically inspired by Aboriginal patterns and old tribal stuff like that, which I really like for some reason...Yahh. I'm obsessed with Africa and countries like that :D You know, prairies and savannahs and safaris and tigers and lions and elephants and huts and tribesmen and cannibals and I could go on and on and on :)

ANNNYWAYY. It's mid-autumn festival today!! Tomorrow I have a day off from school, which is So. Awesome.!! Except I still have to study, what with lots of tests coming up and stuff. :(
Me being a mooncake lover, I couldn't resist eating lots of them (too many I should say) - not my fault they're so good!. I'm so bloated I can feel puke any second, so I better get away from the keyboard before my vomit sprays over my computer :)




No comments:

Post a Comment