Sunday, September 18, 2011

 Hello people.
We meet again.
I didn't post much here for a while because I was really busy changing schools and stuff, but now I'm all settled and heeeheeeoaeiof;iHEEHEE :D *violent laughter*
Sorry.
Anyway. The art program in my new school is SO. MUCH. BETTER. than the one in my previous school! This is a sketch done in chalk pastel. It's basically a section of one of the Australian artist Bruce Sherratt's works which we had to copy for homework. I am now IN LOVE with using chalk pastel. The powdery specks on the paper, smudging with a finger, mixing a galactic number of colours for a tiny part, vibrant hues...absolutely amazing medium. :D



Taken with flash (hence awkward white spot)






Taken without flash (hence muted colour). Oh the woes of bad cameras.
Inspiration: artwork by Bruce Sherratt. SPOT MY SECTION IF YOU CAN :D



So yes. That's it. Toodlydoos!


1 comment:

  1. What??? you got to do all those fun stuff (the goldfish tank and this one) in art lessons AT SCHOOL??? that's SO unfair >.<

    L.K.

    ReplyDelete