Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hey people!
Throughout my half-year art drought I still managed to make this in art class.
It's a clear sphere with acrylic on it, and it's inspired by Dick Termes, who draws amazing stuff on these spheres which are now dubbed "termespheres". Anyway. Gotta stop myself before I drone on forever about art history. :)

Front view.
Side view.

Back view.


Umm...top view?

View to front from the back.





Yes, that's a lot of pictures. No, I'm not an egocentric, self-loving maniac. (or am I? >:D)
See you guys soon :)

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! Liz, that is AMAZING! You are definitely a talented arist! Damn, I wish I were as good as you.

    Keep it up and check out my blog!

    ~Chels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I was wondering about your disappearance… :P

    I agree. T-T Makes me want a goldfish. XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm! nice one! :D

    L.K.

    ReplyDelete