Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm exhausted.

I literally feel like I'm dropping my brain cells everywhere I go.

My christmas wishlist used to be something like
1. Mac 
2. iphone 
3. ipad 
4. makeup 
5. food
6. otherawesomestuffliketypewritersandvintagenecklaces,

but now it's just

1. sleep
2. more sleep
3. can i just run away and sleep my whole life?

 "Sleep is the nourishment of life" -shakespeare

So it's another late night and I'm up doing my geography. Just figured out my contour lines don't make sense. Don't want to make an effort to make them make sense. (does that make sense, or am I so tired that I'm delusional now?) And worried that I'm slacking too much because I'm not wanting to make any effort to make the contour lines make sense.
Oh god.
Anyway. -10 mins later- Just finished debate mini-presentation. With any luck, I'll be awake enough to deliver the words without too much drunken stuttering/overdose of coffee tomorrow at debate training.

OH MY @#$%ing FUDGE.
I JUST FOUND OUT I FORGOT TO DO MY CHINESE WORKSHEET.

okay !@#$ this, I'm  just going to pretend I didn't know.

Now goodnight. I need my five hours of sleep. (pitiful, I know)