Friday, April 8, 2011

Epic Conversation. Shakespeare Style.

Me: that's just masoschistic torture.
it makes our brains confuzzled to think so much.
about so many people's different stances.
ughhh.

VMa: Why the sudden use of epic vocab?!

Me: i may spout out some more if you bid me to, and if i am thus inclined.
:):)
 
VMa: Dear lady, please hold ye horses!
Tis not worth it.
 
Me: I shall not. My mind is set in its way, and no amount of pleading will remove me from my purpose.
VMa: O mighty queen!
Might thy lowly servant take thy leave, and relieve thyself of this tiring conversation.

Me: Prithee, do so if you so wish.
:):) okay im back to normal now
yeah?
 
VMa: YEAH. :):).
 
 
Ain't that epic? 
It's the progeny of when boredom meets procrastination meets facebook meets the hyperness of seeing someone on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment